Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

Pics Of Candace Bailey, The New Co-Host Of Attack of the Show!

EMorton
Posted December 6, 2010 - By Eugene Morton

Pics Of Candace Bailey, The New Co-Host Of Attack of the Show

After lots of speculation the big news has been revealed! The amazing and talented Candace Bailey is the new permanent co-host of Attack of the Show! We're so excited we can barely sit still, yet somehow we managed to create a behind-the-scenes picture gallery of the day's huge revelation/celebration. Don't ask how, just go check out the photos!

Then, take yet another look back at Candace Bailey's big moment via the magic of video!

• taxi

Seth Green wouldn't part with any of his action figures for Candace I'm sure!
    If you looked at his Twitter page he was promoting Milynn. She did the gamer video with his wife.

Posted: December 14, 2010 1:21 PM
    taxi
  • fatty1

candace used to host nickelodeon u pick live.

Posted: December 13, 2010 9:11 PM
    fatty1
  • GeekyGuy

Snoozefest! Can you say boring. Do you guys pick your co-hosts according to hair color? That's all I can come up with...I will no longer be tuning in. Good luck Team Vanilla! Oh and feed her something...

Posted: December 8, 2010 4:32 PM
    GeekyGuy
  • dolgoda

Wow, major bummer. Totally not happy with this choice. Allison Haislip should have gotten the job.
    Allison Haislip deserved the job.
    She's funny, cute, and from New Jersey.
    I'll still catch the show now and then, but I'll drop it from my DVR list. I actually think Candice sounds like nails on a blackboard.

Posted: December 7, 2010 5:29 PM
    dolgoda
  • dolgoda

Allison Haislip deserved the job.
    She's funny, cute, and from New Jersey.

Posted: December 7, 2010 4:44 PM
    dolgoda
  • jdneilso

First off, a very fond farewell to Olivia Munn. I was a huge fan and she will be sorely missed. In fact, she is the reason I started watching the show. I watched the Star Wars 30th Anniversary show about 4 years ago . Once I saw Olivia Munn as slave Leia, I had to know more. I googled her and found out about AOTS on G4. I haven’t missed a show since. I am not a Candice hater but like most people on this forum I was hoping for Alison Haislip. She seemed like the logical and popular choice. But, like most people on this forum, I have no idea what has transpired “under the covers”. Maybe there is no fond farewell for Olivia because there was bad blood at the end. Maybe they did offer Alison the job and she refused. Perhaps there were contract disputes. I hope that Candice will change my mind and win over the hearts of the viewers.

Posted: December 7, 2010 1:55 PM
    jdneilso
  • jdneilso

Posted: December 7, 2010 1:53 PM
    jdneilso
  • QuynhC

I'll be honest... since Olivia's departure, I stopped watching AOTS in it's entirety (often fast-forwarding just to catch The Feed, DVDuesday, etc). But when Alison (& Morgan) co-host, I make exception and tune in from start to finish. In my opinion, either of these ladies would have been a more suitable choice. Oh well. To each their own.

Posted: December 7, 2010 1:18 PM
    QuynhC
  • MisterBojo

Huh??...what are they thinking,she's a walking stick.

Posted: December 7, 2010 11:07 AM
    MisterBojo
  • Insert_Witty_Title

I honestly feel embarrassed for the douches that feel that they absolutely need to rage here. Yes, perhaps Alison would have been a more logical choice, and perhaps they did indeed offer her the position which due to this news would mean that she had turned it down. Oh noes! So I'll just bitch about that now! Instead of what I SHOULD DO and congragulate Candace on recieving the position.

And yes, G4 has been on a path that doesn't bode well for the future, it's true. DESPITE THAT I still watch AOTS from time to time, and of course X-Play. They are really the only things I do watch on that channel. Everything else I get from the internet.

Posted: December 7, 2010 8:49 AM
    Insert_Witty_Title
  • Chulzbiya

It's because Alison is from Jersey, isn't it? Big mistake, AOTS.

Posted: December 7, 2010 7:20 AM
    Chulzbiya
  • realmatic85

i have to agree with most of the ppl here alison is way better i think you should have replaced munn with her a year ago but i still love the show

Posted: December 7, 2010 1:28 AM
    realmatic85
  • sanshinman

Thanks to DirecTV for dropping G4 from the lineup, I didn't even know any of this was going on... I feel so out of touch with life... T_T

Posted: December 7, 2010 1:19 AM
  • GMSepiroth

I would have chosen Allison as well but I am behind Candace 100%....

...maybe 85%

Posted: December 7, 2010 12:22 AM
    GMSepiroth
  • ironsausage2000

I can now add AOTS to the list of shows I'm not watching anymore!!!! Are they friggin nuts!!! Haislip all the way. Apparently the people at G4 don't bother reading what people are saying online.

Posted: December 7, 2010 12:21 AM
    ironsausage2000
  • Kored

Have a dip, Kevin.

Posted: December 6, 2010 11:48 PM
  • cjanua

I was rootin' for Alison Haislip and/or Tiffany Smith but Candace Bailey...congrats and do us proud for AOTS!! :)

Posted: December 6, 2010 11:45 PM
  • Jezzka

I agree with most of these people...ALISON is MUCH better! I absolutely love her, her quick wit, charm, and she and Kevin have the best connection of anyone else. Kevin seems to have more fun with her (with the exception of Morgan, who already has her own show with Adam.) I sure hope Alison turned it down as she enjoys her new position.

My boyfriend and I love you Alison, you make us laugh lots!!!!!!

Posted: December 6, 2010 11:29 PM
    Jezzka
  • abemusmax

TEAM HAISLIP!!!!

Posted: December 6, 2010 11:26 PM
    abemusmax
  • potatosacker71

you guys must really not care what your fans think, it feels like the 2000 election all over again.

Posted: December 6, 2010 11:13 PM
    potatosacker71
  • zaphodbeadlebrox

Thanks but no thanks ,been following the show since Screensavers with Leo,Pat,Sara and the other Kevin. First went the hacks,then the staff ,then the name. We watched it grow from an idea to a full on show. Yes change happens BUT, you could see it was thought through. This (as @ 75% of the Facebook posts stated) was so left field it was not even in the game.

Alison was the obvious choice (Hell at least she can read her autocue)tech savvy and quick with the quip or at least Morgan. Right now I am about as pissed of as Kevin was at Comicon when Ms Munn trashed his interview. So between this and all the other MTV c^%p thats filling up G4 time slots its time to say
    "Adios El Nerdo Loco"
    PS "Cheap shot time" How many action figures did Seth Green part with to get this deal done???
    Too soon aww really LTR

Posted: December 6, 2010 9:48 PM
    zaphodbeadlebrox
  • Quickblood

Not choosing Alison is just insane!

Candace is ok but Alison was the sensible choice.

Posted: December 6, 2010 9:20 PM
    Quickblood
  • electronization

Her over Alison????

Not saying Candace isn't funny or a good fit... but her over Alison who's been on the show longer?

Posted: December 6, 2010 6:56 PM
    electronization
  • muddy

Love Candace! Great choice!! G4 the musical?!
    Her first skit better be Wonder Woman!!!

Posted: December 6, 2010 6:48 PM