Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

The Supreme Court & Video Games on The Loop with Adam Sessler Tonight

Moye
Posted November 2, 2010 - By Moye Ishimoto

The Loop with Adam Sessler, SCOTUS & Gaming Tonight on AOTS

Tonight on Attack of the Show, Kevin Pereira will be talking to Adam Sessler in Washington, D.C. for a special discussion on The Loop about the Supreme Court taking on the video game industry. Today, they will be ruling on the constitutionality of a California law that punishes retailers for selling violent video games to youths. Tune at 7pm to learn more about the case, its relationship to the First Amendment and how this ruling could affect more than just games.

Ed Burns will also be in studio to talk about his film, Nice Guy Johnny while Chris Gore reviews Toy Story 3 and the Alien Anthology in Blu-ray on DVDuesday. See you tonight!

• ECW118

thank u Rabid_Rabbit and besides kids r going to learn about violence when they hit teenage year heck they may know it NOW!!!

Posted: November 4, 2010 12:01 PM
    ECW118
  • Gamedude90

Wow fanboys will still argue even if something this important is at stake.

Posted: November 2, 2010 3:33 PM
    Gamedude90
  • DPsx72

Why does the picture only display a 360 and not a real console? The 360 sucks and will only hurt the cause to 'save' gaming. Please think a little more next time G4.

Posted: November 2, 2010 3:21 PM
    DPsx72
  • tehblackdeath

I will definitely tune in, oh wait, I have DirecTV. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU

Posted: November 2, 2010 2:58 PM
    tehblackdeath
  • Rabid_Rabbit

justinh404, I wouldn't call the parent an idiot, I believe it's up to the individual parent to decide what is and isn't appropriate for their child to be exposed to, and if I disagree with them that's merely an opinion. Unlike smoking or alcohol violent media has no definitely proven health risks to children. I personally was allowed to watch rated 'R' movies when I was eight years old, and play whatever video games I wanted, now I'm 24 and have a kid of my own and I don't do the same but I don;t fault my parents for allowing me to, nor would I anyone else. That all being said, playing obnoxious little kids on Xbox Live is probably the biggest irritants in my life.

Posted: November 2, 2010 2:28 PM
  • Kouper

I'd tune in, but I've got directv *single tear*

Posted: November 2, 2010 1:58 PM
    Kouper
  • DreamingDarklyRobin

I have G4 but I'll just read about it later.

Posted: November 2, 2010 12:43 PM
    DreamingDarklyRobin
  • Hitman_Mr.47

I would love to watch it, but unfortunately... I am G4less.

Posted: November 2, 2010 12:20 PM
    Hitman_Mr.47
  • justinh404

Ecw118..your the reason they did this..your also the reason I have to put up with ten year olds when I play halo..your mother is a idiot if she can't read and abide by the rating system..

Posted: November 2, 2010 12:20 PM
    justinh404
  • ECW118

the Supreme Court is just stupid for doing that i can have my mom buy the games for me. (if u agree to my comment then like it)

Posted: November 2, 2010 12:06 PM
    ECW118
  • BONERJAM

I'd also watch if I hadn't been stripped of my G4.

Posted: November 2, 2010 12:02 PM
    BONERJAM
  • _LuNchBoX_

id love to watch, but i have directv...

Posted: November 2, 2010 11:23 AM