Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

Lie To Me's Monica Raymund in Studio & New Gadget Pr0n Tonight

Moye
Posted November 1, 2010 - By Moye Ishimoto

Lie To Me's Monica Raymund in Studio & New Gadget Pr0n Tonight

Tonight on Attack of the Show, Monica Raymund will be in studio to share stories from the set of Lie To Me with Tim Roth. Tune in tonight at 7pm to learn more about the television series, the psychology behind the show and much more. Kevin Pereira and Alison Haislip also review the Onkyo HT-S5300 Home Theater System on an all-new Gadget Pr0n and Blair Butler brings the latest comic book news in Fresh Ink. See you tonight!

Tags: Gadget Pr0n, TV

• Shadowzen

I am a directv casualty as well. Who cares if there's only a few shows I watch on g4? On ALMOST EVERY OTHER channel there are 0 shows I watch. G4 and Spike pretty much justified my directv bill. Guess I'll turn in my box and watch BluRays on this TV.

Posted: November 1, 2010 7:30 PM
  • InHumanMarine

Well, when Campus PD, Cheaters, and Cops are always being shown of course G4 is gonna get dropped. I used to leave G4 on all the time but now I really don't bother unless XPlay or AOTS is on. Doesn't matter anyways, I have Time Warner Cable.

Posted: November 1, 2010 6:58 PM
    InHumanMarine
  • rliggitt

They will probably take this post and all the others regarding directv off the website again as they did earlier, BUT @mastervader1 I agree.
    If the best G4 has to offer is AOTS (other than XPLAY of course) than they should know that the TV portion is gonna go under. AOTS is a joke, why is everyone upset, the important stuff on that show is all online anyway...

Thank you DirecTV!!

Posted: November 1, 2010 4:15 PM
    rliggitt
  • B-minus

also i just looked through directv's line up of shows that come on when AOTS comes on and theres only 3 other things worth watching. the 420 episode of family guy, star wars episode 1 (god forbid), and Alien. and i've seen all those more times than i can remember. atleast AOTS is new everyday. F directv F'em good

Posted: November 1, 2010 2:55 PM
    B-minus
  • B-minus

great now one of my favorite channels is just gone thats fantastic. screw direct tv or who ever is responsible for this and why wasn't it mentioned until its already gone. i turned it to g4 and thers some gay ass music playing instead of g4 WTF. well you guys just lost close to half of your viewers today. so post your show on the website so everyone can still watch

Posted: November 1, 2010 2:16 PM
    B-minus
  • shaft121893

If you have a problem with AOTS , then don't watch. you will be one of the few who don't love that show, they are funny and let me know pretty much anything you need to know about enterainment, tech, and comic books. What the hell else do you want. You want hard hitting stuff? go watch CNN, and when u wake up turn on AOTS.

Posted: November 1, 2010 1:59 PM
  • BONERJAM

Well that sucks. I have and love both Directv and G4. I guess if G4 had more than 3 shows worth watching(X-Play, Web Soup and AOTS) I would still have it.

Posted: November 1, 2010 1:56 PM
    BONERJAM
  • mastervader1

I think directv dropping g4 is a good thing. Maybe now they'll realize that their formula isn't working. What's a shining example of that? Attack of the Show. Where's the tech and gaming in that show? All i see is two shmucks reading a script with ridiculous fake laughter from the cameramen in the background. How can ANYONE take this seriously?

Posted: November 1, 2010 1:46 PM
    mastervader1
  • 94beyond

I too am also a lost soul in Direct TV dropping G4 I hope you put the AOTS episodes on line
    because I can't afford to pay tosee them on my PS3 system. I don't wish to feel left out because
    AOTS feels like a part of my family and watching tv just wouldn't be the same without you guys.

Posted: November 1, 2010 1:19 PM
  • mrbungle1975

Please make your AOTS episodes available to watch online. I am a casualty of Direct Tv and this will be the first day I've missed AOTS in 6 years. I don't want to have to troll bit torrent to find episodes. PLEASE G4!!!!

Posted: November 1, 2010 12:47 PM
    mrbungle1975
  • señor_daftmau5

Aww sweet, cant wait to watch this at home......oh wait that's right, DIE-WRECKED TV totally did a 180 on G4 and took them off their lineup, complete BS

Posted: November 1, 2010 12:39 PM