Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

True Blood's Lindsay Pulsipher Tonight on AOTS!

Moye
Posted August 24, 2010 - By Moye Ishimoto

True Blood's Lindsay Pulsipher Visits & Exclusive Resident Evil: Afterlife Sneak Peek!

Vampires, werewolves and shape shifters. Is there anything that True Blood doesn't have? We'll find out tonight on Attack of the Show when Lindsay Pulsipher stops by to talk about her character as Crystal Norris and her supernatural abilities on the hit HBO series and more. Chris Gore brings the DVDuesday reviews and Chris Hardwick takes a look at the Vizio TruLED HDTV on Gadget Pr0n. See you tonight at 7pm!

• CATAODEC

Wishing for more of Carrie Keagan on AOTS, like
    http://www.gamenewshq.com/news /607978 and keep the next day's
    Blair Butler on X-Play which I don't watch.
    CATAODEC@cox.net

Posted: August 26, 2010 11:30 AM
    CATAODEC
  • Branchez

Her ad sooki should let Bill show them some vamp action!!!

Posted: August 25, 2010 4:26 PM
    Branchez
  • HOTDOGVNDR

Olivia? I'm glad she's not on. Give me more Haislip!

Posted: August 24, 2010 7:50 PM
    HOTDOGVNDR
  • Joeneonturbo

I'm more concerned about the lousy co host Carrie keagan. I don't care how big ur boobs are. Where's my Olivia? I miss u!!!!!!!!!

Posted: August 24, 2010 4:42 PM
    Joeneonturbo
  • Nub Salad

I discussed this Lindsay Pulsipher's hotness with a friend of mine when i saw a girl that reminded me of her. I don't want to be too insulting, but she's like hot white trash. That's what we came up with. She's perfect for her role in true blood.

Posted: August 24, 2010 1:25 PM
    Nub+Salad
  • Infinityman

The character of Chrystal Norris is not one with very many redeeming qualities(at least in the book). At least in the TV series, they are expanding on Jason & Crystal's initial meeting and early relationship. In the books it was fairly brushed over. I don't want to include spoilers for those who havent read the books, but I'll just say it will more than likely end the same way it did in the book; not very well.

Posted: August 24, 2010 12:20 PM
    Infinityman
  • BKrim

PLEASE, ASK HER THIS FOR ME!

"Does it annoy you as much as it annoys all of us, that your character is a masochistic glutton for rednecks and idiots?"

"Do you think she will ever become, not stupid?"

Posted: August 24, 2010 11:43 AM
    BKrim
  • cmdluke

"Vampires, werewolves and shape shifters. Is there anything that True Blood doesn't have?"

well, they don't have fairies/aliens. oh wait...

Posted: August 24, 2010 11:41 AM
    cmdluke
  • robostripping

is it just me or is there literally nothing attractive about this girl?

Posted: August 24, 2010 11:37 AM