Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

James Cameron Talks Avatar Re-Release & Blair Visits Star Wars Celebration V!

Moye
Posted August 23, 2010 - By Moye Ishimoto

James Cameron Brings Avatar to AOTS!

Tonight on Attack of the Show, James Cameron will be in studios to talk about the re-release of Avatar in theaters this Friday with its never-before-seen footage and his plans for the sequels. If you want more Na'vi on the big screen, this is your chance!

Blair Herter also visits Star Wars Celebration V to check out its collectibles and the 501's Storm Trooper charity auction, while Kevin Pereira and Jessica Chobot review the PanDigital Novel eReader on Gadget Pr0n. Tune in tonight at 7pm for the brand new episode!

Tags: Movies

• cwhas2godhands

Dear Mr. Cameron, I'm not sure that I am going to make rent this month. Would you please give me your pocket change? Please... I own Aliens on DVD, and VHS.

Posted: August 23, 2010 10:48 PM
    cwhas2godhands
  • HE1RO

I believe the only reason Avatar was as popular as it was, is because it was the first good movie with 3D effects. It was a good movie, but they just need to calm themselves about it.

Posted: August 23, 2010 6:47 PM
    HE1RO
  • XwingVmanX

I know he is milking this for all its worth, but I guess you can just call me a cow because it will be my 5th time seeing it lol

Posted: August 23, 2010 4:21 PM
    XwingVmanX
  • Canid117

I say... we nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Posted: August 23, 2010 1:28 PM
    Canid117
  • Marcus202

........gonna milk this for everything its got huh?

so when is the re-re- release dated to come out?

I will give James Cameron props for the hype built around this movie, along with the tech developed which gave us stunning visuals....but in terms of an all around cinematic experience this movie failed on so many points.....

Posted: August 23, 2010 1:12 PM
    Marcus202
  • Nub Salad

Man I liked avatar a lot the first time i saw it, but not so much the second time on bluray. I'm not sure why but it may have had something to do with all the pocahontas comparisons. Not there's anything wrong with pocahontas, but when I first enjoyed avatar i thought it was completely original. There's no way I would go see an extended version.

Posted: August 23, 2010 11:55 AM