Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

All Curves on Today's Gadget Pr0n

Moye
Posted April 19, 2010 - By Moye Ishimoto

Chris Hardwick brings the curves on today's Gadget Pr0n with the Ostendo CRVD monitor that not only boasts a 43" display but also one sexy, seamless curve for the ultimate viewing experience. It's kind of like having your very own IMAX theater, right? Okay, maybe not. But tune in tonight to find out how many Seals of Approval we'll be giving this $6,500 beauty.

Kevin Pereira and Morgan Webb will also be featuring today's Epic Giveaway, Joel David Moore from Avatar and the Bacon Festival 2010 in Chicago with our latest member of the Viewer Army. It all happens tonight at 7:00pm!

Tags: Gadget Pr0n

• Aerindel_Prime

I need one, my house is perfectly round, finally a TV that will fit against my walls!

Th only problem is that it costs half as much as my house.

Posted: April 19, 2010 8:16 PM
    Aerindel_Prime
  • PersonaShin

So sexy...but for some reason I think I'd get vertigo if I played a game on it.

Posted: April 19, 2010 6:20 PM
    PersonaShin
  • Worzeth

Does anyone know if you could put three of these bad boys together?

Posted: April 19, 2010 3:24 PM
    Worzeth
  • Animatorkid

Might be nice for certain games, but it has to be a pain in the butt for web browsing and applications.

Posted: April 19, 2010 3:21 PM
    Animatorkid
  • Worzeth

Does anyone know if you could put three of these bad boys together?

Posted: April 19, 2010 3:11 PM
    Worzeth
  • Ice Blue Rhino

I saw this screen at GDC and it had an mmo playing on it and I have to say I wasn't impressed by it. First of all the price is a little steep when anyone can get two or three monitors and set them next to each other for a similar experience. It does make it easier so you don't have bars from the edge of each monitor but I would rather pay less money for a similar experience.

Posted: April 19, 2010 2:59 PM
  • KCensored

im sitting on the fence with this one, though the design and wider view sounds great, but i agree XwingVmanX. little sketchy on how good playing/working on it may be. just gonna have to see what chris thinks abuot it tonight.

Posted: April 19, 2010 2:26 PM
    KCensored
  • bombblazin

ha......I agree with XwingVmanX. Whats next?, are they going to make a 360 screen. Actually that would be kinda cool.

Posted: April 19, 2010 1:49 PM
    bombblazin
  • XwingVmanX

How long would it take to get ur curser from one side of the screen to the other? lol

Posted: April 19, 2010 12:51 PM