Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

Apple News on The Loop

Moye
Posted January 19, 2010 - By Moye Ishimoto

Apple News on The Loop

Today, Apple sent out press invitations to a special event on January 27th, where they plan to unveil their "latest creations," which is rumored to include the long-awaited tablet and new iPhone software. Kevin Pereira tackles these speculations with David Ewalt from Forbes.com today on The Loop. Tune in to Attack of the Show tonight at 7:00p to find out what consumers can hope to see.

Personally, I'm still gunning for an Apple tablet nano hoverboard but what are you hoping they're revealing?

Tags: The Loop

• Tjoeb123

...and PLEASE let it be on iTunes that day to download!!! (With all the bugs I'm experiencing, I practically need an update on my iPod Touch.)

Posted: January 19, 2010 4:21 PM
    Tjoeb123
  • Drop_Six

I don't think this event can be considered special when they announce new iPods, macbooks, and iphone stuff twice a year every year.

Posted: January 19, 2010 3:47 PM
    Drop_Six
  • Yourwarlord

Not that big of a fain for the macbooks, and what not, but i think it would be interesting to see their tablet. As far as the iphone goes i am really impressed with it. However the biggest thing i would like to get my hands on is the Alienware m11. That thing, even though its the brain child of dell owning alienware, i think it could be pretty cool, (owning the m17x from the original Alienware)

Posted: January 19, 2010 2:15 PM
  • DemskeetSkeet

Can't wait! Hopefully a new iphone will be coming out this year.

I need myself an updated version because my 3g is getting old!

Or I might get the tablet they'll be revealing.

Posted: January 19, 2010 1:59 PM
    DemskeetSkeet
  • SteveKB

my dad's working on those software projects but he's not allowed to tell me :P

Posted: January 19, 2010 12:47 PM
    SteveKB
  • CALHATREDY

I hope they upgrade the nano 5g so it could take pics, but i doubt they will release it again just for that.

Posted: January 19, 2010 12:02 PM