Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

Vote for the Next Woman of the Web!

Moye
Posted November 10, 2009 - By Moye Ishimoto

Vote for the Next Woman of the Web!

G4's search for the next Women of the Web continues, and now we need your help.

All you have to do is register for the site (seriously, you haven't done this already?! Shame!), watch the one minute videos of each girl expressing why they should be the new Woman of the Web, and then rate your favorites. It's as simple as that.

Here's the hard part: you've got until Monday, November 16th to rate the videos so practice those mouse clicking skills and rate away!

• MomoRocks

SO IM MONIQUE and i threw my video together last minute..anyways i'm really embarassed about my horrible submission.. I think most of the other submissions are great so i know i'll lose. =[
    i have much better stuff then this and I probably love games more then any of these girls, wii is my LEAST favorite system. check my youttube to prove it http://www.youtube.com/user/Mo moRocks07

Posted: November 16, 2009 10:25 AM
    MomoRocks
  • Gamegeek587

I really need to say this after watching all the auditions honestly girls if you don't ACTUALLY play games don't just drop names like mario, donkey kong, and WoW. Please, we all get that you hear those names enough to memorize them so it's easy for you to pull it out when you can't think of anything else. Wii sports doesn't count either I mean come on... But that's my opinion.

On another note I'm so down for man of the web. It would be hilarious guaranteed.

Posted: November 14, 2009 1:04 PM
    Gamegeek587
  • Homey_D_Clown

Princess Robot Bubblegum didn't make the list!!??

Posted: November 11, 2009 12:31 PM
    Homey_D_Clown
  • sterlingy

How could you possibly omitted Pansy Warrior Princess!!!!??

Posted: November 11, 2009 10:55 AM
    sterlingy
  • sjohnson

Clearly, I am the man of the web.

Posted: November 11, 2009 7:56 AM
    sjohnson
  • sunrisepromo

I don't get it... G4 still doesn't understand that there are girls out there (myself included) who watch their channel and comment on their blogs. We demand EQUALITY!!!! I want MAN OF THE WEB ASAP. Seriously.... dudes...

Women game, too (and I'm not referring to the Wii or the DS) .... haven't you figured that out yet?

Posted: November 11, 2009 6:01 AM
  • SmokeyThom

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a show even more manly than Mansers... (screw Spike). Now i no longer have to go on the internet and find these beautiful babes, i can't wait to get an eyefull. ;) Thanks G4

Posted: November 10, 2009 11:24 PM
    SmokeyThom
  • KnuxSonic

They have! Myspace Girl of the Week and the other Women of the Web specials.

Posted: November 10, 2009 10:24 PM
    KnuxSonic
  • KiLLeR_friend

FIRST!!!

but seriously I did that as a joke, why has G4 not done something like this before?

Posted: November 10, 2009 9:46 PM