Are you a friend to the Earth? Then check out GCycle... it's G4's new initiative to try and get you to be a better person and recycle tech stuff!
Olympus E-3 DSLR
- Rubber grip makes it comfortable
- Only weighs about 2 lbs. So you won't get tired of holding it for a marathon session
- LCD swivels for more flexible shooting
- The body is dust, weather, and splash proof
- Some of the menus are tough to get around in
- There are so many options that it can be intimidating
- The super control panel is helpful though since it has the most popular settings all on one screen
- All the direct access controls also appear in the viewfinder
- It's rated at about 5 frames a second which is about a mid-range speed for cameras of this price
- It's so fast that it really doesn't make a difference unless you're comparing it directly against another camera
- 10 megapixel sensor
- Colors looked great, even at automatic settings
- Autofocus is incredibly fast
- It only goes to ISO 3200, but that appears to help the amount of noise in its pictures. There is very little even at that high ISO setting
- It's made for the person who is upgrading from their entry-level DSLR to a professional system; this is basically entry-level pro.
- You'd have to pay almost $4000 to get a comparable camera with all of these features.
- Olympus put up an excellent camera for a great price in the market
- $1700 for just the body