If it’s the next big thing in technology, we know about it. If it’s the gadget that everyone craves, we’ll review it. If it’s the tech that you just can’t live without, we will bring it to you live and direct in Gadget Pr0n.
We’re the only ones that can help the Average Joe separate the slick gadgets from silicon crap and today, we’re going to review the zBoost Cell Extender.
Also, are you a friend to the Earth? Then check out GCycle... it's G4's new initiative to try and get you to be a better person and recycle tech stuff!
zBoost Cell Extender
- Step 1: find window
- Step 2: suction cup zBoost to window
- Step 3: plug in
- Step 4: use cell phone
- The set up could not possibly be any easier. No software, no configuration, nothing!
- 5x4 white box with a power cord and an antenna coming out of it isn't the best, but it can be hidden behind blinds
- You have to make sure the antenna is 10 feet away from the main unit, but it also has suction cups
- More bars immediately
- It just takes the signal you'd normally get outside and relays it inside using the antenna and the base unit in the window
- Had little to no dropped calls when i had tons before
- Easy to bring with you traveling
- Doesn't work for Nextel
- It is completely worth the $170 and you can also get a $300 one with an indoor and outdoor antenna that's supposed to work even better