Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

Grand Theft Auto IV

dvinson
Posted April 5, 2007 - By Dana Leahy

Tonight on The Loop, X-Play's own Adam Sessler will lead a discussion about the highly anticipated release of Grand Theft Auto IV!

Here's the trailer in case you missed it:

Watch Larger Version of this Video

Here are the first Grand Theft Auto 4 screenshots. Check it out!

Tags: The Loop

• RIMUSAR

^why does my comment have to have an ad

Posted: April 22, 2007 12:45 AM
    RIMUSAR
  • RIMUSAR

i like what argama said

Posted: April 22, 2007 12:44 AM
    RIMUSAR
  • coletrain310

man i've been a big rockstar fan but the qustion ever body should be asking what about the fighting the fighting in san andreas was a shock but when rockstaar came out with bully and the warriors it had me thinking what will the fighting be like in gta4 because the warriors had some excelent manevers and it also had me think is police still going to try fight you or will they arrest you because that will be a good step in next gen gaming and will you be able to ride a bus or cacth a cab simple things like these are very important if your trying to make things real come on know do you really want to drive from time square to the bronx? think about it

Posted: April 18, 2007 11:03 AM
    coletrain310
  • flipX

This game is gonna sell out so fast, lol im Probably gonna reserve mine when it comes out. I really likes the enviroment, as well as the graphics. This is a game im gonna get.

Posted: April 16, 2007 7:23 PM
    flipX
  • ninjaxon

great.. i lost track of gta after the 23rd one.. but other than that it looks like it has better graphics and the game play better be the same.. they better release it on 360

Posted: April 9, 2007 4:55 PM
    ninjaxon
  • las_plagas

i think they should just stick to vercetti

Posted: April 9, 2007 12:46 PM
    las_plagas
  • rjones

I love the GTA games but I just hope this is just as good as the other GTA games!

Posted: April 9, 2007 9:44 AM
    rjones
  • ichigojoe89

I would have to agree with AD3. The game is known for its unique gameplay and changing anything would be risky (but the graphix). Why would there be a need to change anything if the game has done so well without changing anything?

Posted: April 8, 2007 11:00 AM
    ichigojoe89
  • Argama

I think I recall reading an article when Vice City was released; it was stated by the devs that they did not want to call it [Vice City] "GTA4" until they changed the gameplay significantly. And since we are looking at a "GTA4" now, I guess they have something new to surprise us.

Posted: April 7, 2007 12:39 PM
    Argama
  • kornykev7

The only thing revalutionaized is environments. The shadows and overall look of GTA4 are amazing. Gameplay will most likely be the same. Many games have already improved gameplay such as Gears of War with its smooth control system that benifits a player for having a skilled reload. GTA4 will play like the others and the only thing that has changed are the really sweet environments.

Posted: April 6, 2007 7:20 AM
    kornykev7
  • latinoish_bwbhair

Ithought we were gonna get a stinking girl!!!!!!! this time!! Where's our bad girl Croft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: April 5, 2007 4:31 PM
    latinoish_bwbhair
  • funkydee

nahhhh its good to reach a wide variety of people and cultures,and thats unique and will forever make gta games STAND OUT

Posted: April 5, 2007 3:48 PM
    funkydee
  • 313joe313

I think Rockstar should pick a character and stickm with it. Also lets stay in one time period not jump to past and present. if they don't the next thing we'll see is a future based GTA.

Posted: April 5, 2007 2:30 PM
    313joe313
  • AD3

I love GTA. I bought the GTA games from 3 to San Andreas and feel that it's fine the way it is.

However, aside from improved graphics, what will make GTA any different from the others? It's not like this game is going to host a completely new gameplay style or anything! IF it does do this I'm sorry and I take all that back, but, since this is Rockstar were talking about, and the GTA style hasn't been changed ever since the third one, chanced are this game won't be any different from the rest, let alone reinvent the series or whatever.

Don't get me wrong the game is a thing of beauty and shows off the power of 360 in all of it's glory (still wainting on the photorealistic PS3 power thought :D ), however, looks only go so far. The game will likely still be fun and I'll probably still get the thing, but I know that it won't reinvent a thing and shouldn't be thought of to do such a thing.

Posted: April 5, 2007 1:51 PM