Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

More Info on Aqua-Gate "Terrorists"

dvinson
Posted February 1, 2007 - By Dana Leahy

So we all know that Boston area artists (and guerrilla marketers) Peter Berdovsky and Sean Stevens have pleaded not guilty to felony charges of planting a fake bomb in the Aqua Teen Hungerforce Vs. Boston debacle we've come to know and love.

But just who are these guys, other than the superstars of February 1st, 2007?

Well, here's Peter "Zebbler" Berdovsky's myspace page

And here's Sean Stevens' webpage.

Zebbler's MySpace profile:

Status: Swinger

Religion: Agnostic

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Children: Undecided

Education: College Graduate

Sean Steven's Bio:

Name: Sean Stevens
Age: 27
Favorite Quote: “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” (Arthur C. Clark)
Favorite Author: Douglas Adams

Favorite bands of the moment:
  1. Zero 7
  2.  Blackalicious
  3.  Juliana Hatfield
  4.  Letters to Cleo
  5.  RadioClash (Podcast)
  6.  Erin McKeown
  7.  George Gershwin
  8.  Splashdown
Tags: Aqua-Gate

• Itachi33

Boston has nothing better to do than look for shit that can bring attention to themselves.

Posted: March 1, 2007 9:15 AM
    Itachi33
  • AWanderingMage

What im amused at is how the people in question reacted to the media. i was laughing at the responses they were giving and getting back in terms of hair styles of the 70's. Im also not surprised that any news station especialy fox news though that this was news as that their 24 hours a day coverage of world events lead them to air stories such as this because they are lacking viable news. I say give news back to the news papers and scrap the continual coverage by all the television media cause as the people above me have posted this should not be news. Heck it was a cartoon promotion for crying out loud! ... or at least thats what i have heard.

Posted: February 2, 2007 5:37 PM
    AWanderingMage
  • Jonboiaz

I think its because the media was bored and didnt have anything else to report other than another dead American in Iraq.
    So they decided to blow it all out of proportion just to get some "Breaking News" coverage.

Posted: February 2, 2007 10:18 AM
    Jonboiaz
  • Evander

I think everyone is forgetting the fact that the mooninites ARE terrorists.

The media is just doing their part to keep us safe from illegal aliens.

Posted: February 2, 2007 10:16 AM
    Evander
  • snowangelchi

I find this whole thing funny cause we get scared of every little thing. I think the terrorist kind of accomplished something. Look at us. We are fearing pictures and turning on one another so quickly cause we are so dam scared. I mean come on! What happened to United we stand. I want to do a commercial similar to that one guys who had before 9/11 where there were no flags on houses and then after 9/11 all the houses have flags. I want to take that and show America... Few years later... No flags and have the this article brought up. If it was at an air port thats different. But maybe some of the cops should of done their home work as to the teen/college world.

Posted: February 2, 2007 8:01 AM
    snowangelchi
  • number1pbefan

I agree with all above. We have become such a paranoid country that a drawing of a mooninite can be called a bomb. and the funny thing is that it took all day to find out it wasn't even a bomb.

Posted: February 2, 2007 6:52 AM
    number1pbefan
  • TimeParadoX

Yeah I agree with Killadream, I use to do Lite brights and hang them around my house and you didnt see the News coming to my house with a bomb squad... I think it's just that reporters should stop smoking crack and find a better story to report about

Posted: February 1, 2007 11:19 PM
    TimeParadoX
  • Killadream

I am from the boston area, and the funny thing is that the media got duped into playing bomb coverage for most of the day yesterday. then when they finally figured out what happened they were either like, "yes we knew it all along its those damn mooninites", or "marketing companies and cartoons are evil and these artists should fry."

The media was so rediculous yesterday that they gave my professor's kids nightmares. She said they were up all night afraid of what was going on in boston and genuinely felt threatened by terrorist activity.

Something has to be done to stop the media from over obsessing about everything. Its not that we need to stop artisitic and innventive marketing campaigns from happening, those arent scaring kids, the media is.

Posted: February 1, 2007 1:43 PM