Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

Olivia Munn in Playboy!

dvinson
Posted January 18, 2007 - By Dana Leahy

Wowie Zowie! Our very favorite woman of all time Olivia Munn has landed herself a very pretty (and tasteful) picture in Playboy.

Check it out!

Photo courtesy PLAYBOY Magazine ©2007 by Playboy.

If you would like to get the whole magazine, please click on over to Playboy Digital!

• ItsLisaSD

Out of control HOTTNESS!!!!!

Posted: May 8, 2008 8:59 PM
    ItsLisaSD
  • theOdude

Olivia you're so hot, that I want to go out with you on a date on a Saturday night so we can get to know each other and I want you to come over to my house for desert.

Posted: January 21, 2008 11:18 AM
    theOdude
  • dougybutt

Olivia you're hot, but that is the worst pose

they could have had you do. i'm sorry to say.

You should have your own talk show.

Posted: February 27, 2007 9:30 PM
    dougybutt
  • shaggdoo

Olivia is HOTTY!!! Yes that's obvious. Great picture OM, but only one photo? Get the pictorial deal babe, your agent drop the ball on that deal. And I'm surprised that "Kevin" didn't do a spoof on it, like a picture of him in the alomst same pose and underwear for like Playgirl or Tigerbeat or something... not that im giving you ideas for comedy or something.... I would never do that... ; )

Posted: February 13, 2007 5:01 PM
    shaggdoo
  • shaggdoo

Posted: February 13, 2007 4:51 PM
    shaggdoo
  • deleted_822372D5-0EB4-4562-8C78-89AFE7751ED1

posted by : battle: morgan webb is better olivia is ok least morgan webb swimsuits sexy and hot olivia side view ok but, doesn't turn me on.

Posted: February 2, 2007 10:24 AM
    deleted_822372D5-0EB4-4562-8C78-89AFE7751ED1
  • SpookeeBoo

A question to the people complaining about this picture: is it really any different than her posing in a bikini for some other men's magazine? It's the same amount of skin showing. Grow up. At least it's a nice photo.

Posted: January 25, 2007 9:46 AM
    SpookeeBoo
  • dougybutt

you are too good for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: January 23, 2007 3:19 PM
    dougybutt
  • wreckless87

ouch!!!eeeeeeee

Posted: January 22, 2007 9:20 AM
    wreckless87
  • AlexRain

http://oliviamunn.org/forum/in dex.php?showtopic=887

For those that can't find the other pics of Olivia that didn't make it in Playboy. :)

Posted: January 21, 2007 12:43 PM
    AlexRain
  • eljodon

Hola olivia!!!!! Tu y laily me tienen Loco!!!!!

Posted: January 21, 2007 8:20 AM
    eljodon
  • THEAZ

I just turned 18 and i am proud to say my first issue of playboy was this one, with the beautiful Olivia Munn. And i'm glad she did not pose nude. She is just gorgeus, i think i am in love.

Posted: January 20, 2007 10:14 PM
    THEAZ
  • GettinFunkyInCT

Kevin Pereira is simply hilarious and Olivia Munn is just about the hottest thing on the G4 Tech TV Network, except for the iPhone. Olivia, keep them real... Kayleigh's got fakies but you just don't need em'

OK... I am gonna' lay it ALL out on the table...Kevin should be bangin all of em'...
    If not, "you're half the man I thought you were!"

hahhhahhaa... (wink to Olivia)

PS: Sessler's getting really annoying...

-GettinFunkyInCT

Posted: January 20, 2007 5:43 PM
    GettinFunkyInCT
  • DaTonz

I have but one word.... mmmmmmmmm!

Posted: January 20, 2007 4:52 PM
    DaTonz
  • ps2groovy

I hope she doesn't pose nude in playboy. She's the most beautiful woman on G4, she shouldn't have to lower herself for some money. I think you look better in your hot outfits on AOTS than bra & panties posed (read:glammed) up.

Posted: January 19, 2007 5:21 PM
    ps2groovy
  • my5p3rm117

A Classical Picture that Playboy or the rest of the world won't know about! 5p3rM )o(

Posted: January 19, 2007 5:03 PM
    my5p3rm117
  • robzavala

Is that the only pic? :-(

Posted: January 19, 2007 1:35 PM
    robzavala
  • Rowanstormwind

She's been getting me hot under the collar for a while, I've been in hospital this week and watching AOTS has definately been bringing a smile to my face. A very big thankyou to Olivia and the gang.

Adam...

Posted: January 19, 2007 9:26 AM
    Rowanstormwind
  • AlexRain

Great Pic of Olivia. I was dissappointed with the write up though. I think they could have given you a little more.

I also believe that the girls of G4 should be offered something in the lines of a photoshoot with STUFF or FHM. Would love to see them all in Playboy together, but lets face it, that will not happen. :)

Posted: January 19, 2007 7:19 AM
    AlexRain
  • JaymEsch

*shakes head at comment above picture*

There's no need to have said it was a "very pretty (and tasteful) picture in Playboy"- even if she was nude, it still would have been tasteful.

This country is so backwards sometimes! No problems with violence, but nudity is something to be panic stricken or shamed about.

Olivia- you look great! Looking forward to the day you grace the pages in a more revealing photoshoot!

(Open note to Playboy: You still have to pay attention to Ms. Webb, Ms. Butler and Ms. Holt!)

Posted: January 18, 2007 10:05 PM
    JaymEsch
  • samiam10654

I think you look great just the way you are ....:)

Bob

Posted: January 18, 2007 7:50 PM
    samiam10654
  • dvinson

ahhhhh...*pulls collar*...oh boy

Posted: January 18, 2007 4:58 PM
    dvinson
  • MrBanzai

when is playboy going to do a picture with the lovely dvinson?

Posted: January 18, 2007 4:34 PM
    MrBanzai
  • mikeymike

very nice now lets see it from the fropnt without the bra and pantis

Posted: January 18, 2007 4:21 PM