Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

MySpace Girl of the Week

dvinson
Posted November 8, 2006 - By Dana Leahy

Here are your democrat hotties!

Jessica

Location: Boca Raton, FL

Age: 20

Quote: “Exercise Your Right to Vote”

About Jessica: She says Republicans are ruining the institution of marriage and that Bill Maher is her political hero. Also, she most wants to visit Rwanda, Africa to meet survivors of genocide.

Amanda

Location: Saratoga, CA

Age: 22

Quote: “All we are saying is give peach a chance”

About Amanda: Display name is “Impeach Bush!” and she's counting down the days until Bush is out of office. Her number one friend is the “Democrats Are Sexy.”

Alicia

Location: Rhode Island

Age: 27

Quote: “Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez”

About Alicia: She's a political junkie addicted to cable news and claims she can take most guys in any video game. Also, she has a military fetish.

****************************** ****************************** ********

Online Community Chatroom,

http://www.people-web-chat.b logspot.com

**************************** ****************************** **********

Posted: April 27, 2007 8:04 PM
    L_I_N_K
  • digitalgurlie

i would just like to stand up for me and my fellow democrat hotties and say that 1. you should learn how to correctly spell people's names before you start insulting our intelligence about politics (i.e. it's KARL ROVE not CARL..) 2. I do happen to follow politics very closely, and have for the past 13 years. 3. KARL ROVE is the "genius" behind the 2004 campaign / Rummy is the unfortunate mastermind of disaster and a member of the think tank who wanted the war in Iraq 4. I'm very politically active and have voted in the past 5 elections that I was old enough to vote in.

I just wanted to clarify that politics are important to some of us...some of us are educated. I won't gloat on the fact that if you actually LOOKED at my profile (before making criticism) you'd notice that I do INDEED have a bachelor of science in education for social studies.

But then again, you're probably smarter than me, mr. com whatever your name is.

Posted: November 12, 2006 10:25 AM
    digitalgurlie
  • digitalgurlie

But then again, you're probably smarter than me, mr. com whatever your name is.

Posted: November 12, 2006 1:58 AM
    digitalgurlie
  • CaptainJimLogan

God Bless America, where beautiful women who are both politically aware against sore neo-con losers! Ladies, god bless ya for your sites and your dedication. This is a shining day in america where democrat is the new "mainstream" and republican is the new "liberal".

Posted: November 10, 2006 5:03 PM
    CaptainJimLogan
  • COM_CORTEX_UNIX

These people think they are a part of a political party but they arent. They dont even understand the defenition of Liberal or Conservative. I bet if you ask one of them who Carl Rove or Donald Rumsfeld are and they would say ...."oh they make those ice-cream bars dont they"...no thats ben and jerry...

Posted: November 10, 2006 1:45 AM
    COM_CORTEX_UNIX
  • COM_CORTEX_UNIX

howbout howbout howbout .....who gives a S**T!

Posted: November 10, 2006 1:40 AM
    COM_CORTEX_UNIX
  • sorrowfear

Ehh, none of them look that great... Myspace isn't the best place to find girls anyways...

Posted: November 9, 2006 3:29 PM
    sorrowfear
  • Michael666

Remember when the myspace girls of the week where hot geeky girls? Yeah, good times.

Posted: November 9, 2006 9:02 AM
    Michael666
  • Ivindant

Jessica is hott!

Posted: November 9, 2006 8:53 AM
    Ivindant
  • Mandingo_Warrior

How about coming up with a Myspace guy of the week so i can win it all the time ...lol.... plus it a be good for the ladies ta se my face even tho they love me enough all ready .... so olivia wuts good .....

Posted: November 8, 2006 7:36 AM