Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

MySpace Girl of the Week

dvinson
Posted August 9, 2006 - By Dana Leahy

It's time for Las Vegas free association. Ready? Gambling, drinking, partying, buffets, dancing, lights, money, women. Mmmm, women...delicious, hot sexy women. As we get ready to head out of town, we're taking a look at all the hot property Las Vegas has to offer. Check it out for yourself!

Robot Qween

Location: Las Vegas, NV

Age: 22

Quote: “…you are such a pimpstress!!! -Spunky”

Sign: Scorpio

About Robot Qween: She likes clubbing, dancing, sleeping, and your mom and her favorite pastime is seeking out and smelling scotch tape and carbon paper.

Marci

Location: Las Vegas, NV

Age: 30

Quote: “Purelv”

Sign: Taurus

About Marci: She is the VIP hostess at the hot Las Vegas nightclub “Pure.” Um…hello! She’s the VIP hostess at “Pure,” OK??!!

“*…shmeila…*”

Location: Las Vegas, NV

Age: 23

Quote: “If you were me…well you aren’t, so it doesn’t matter. Haha for you.”

Sign: Leo

About “*…shmeila…*”: She claims her “buttboobs” are her best feature and she actually prefers Vanilla over Chocolate.

Jasmine

Location: Las vegas, NV

Age: 22

Quote: “Pretty much”

Sign: Aquarius

About Jasmine: She’s been around the world, so she knows “what up!” and she brings new meaning to the word “Military Brat.”

There you go. All the impressive Vegas hotties you can handle. Now that you've checked out the photos and bios, why not vote for your favorite on the poll on this page? Yeah, you know you want to.

• L337_Player

I dunno, I don't think I should be watching this segment anymore lol, I remember when they first introduced this segment, AOTS is turning into more of a general show, that has lots of everything, I like it, some things I dont like as much as others but so what, I still enjoy what they do, and di anyone else notice how almost EVERY girl they first chose hit their heads on there comp desk XD that was funy how they always did it, and I dont think any of them are sluts, just because they don't play as many games as us, or have Uber gaming rigs that cost 10 Gs' or something, I think you all are being a bit to hard on them because they're hot.

Posted: August 10, 2006 8:18 PM
    L337_Player
  • mike13jcfx

nicely put robotqween

Posted: August 10, 2006 7:16 PM
    mike13jcfx
  • robotqween

hey everyone i would just like to say that even though i may not be a hot geeky girl i am not a slut nor a bimbo. im not a model either... i may be a showgirl but im just an average person. im pretty dorky when it comes down to it. although i only play games on occasion i might love to do some of the same things as you. i love family guy and some other adult swim show and i make the lamest jokes but people laugh anyways. so in short you could ask some of my friends (or my ex) who into games just as much as you guys are and they would tell you that IM NOT SOME RANDOM BIMBO! i understand where you are coming from but at the same i thought you should know where i am coming from

nothin but love!
    robot qween

Posted: August 10, 2006 4:58 PM
    robotqween
  • robotqween

nothin but love!
    robot qween

Posted: August 10, 2006 4:52 PM
    robotqween
  • Inochi

I agree with ot3ko and ringo380. Are we just being lazy to find a slut instead of taking the time to actually find someone that would fit the gaming show?

Posted: August 10, 2006 4:21 PM
    Inochi
  • Michael666

Hey, remember when the myspace girls of the week would actually be cool and not some random bimbos? Believe it or not, there are some hot geeky girls out there. Those are the girls we want!

Posted: August 10, 2006 12:34 PM
    Michael666
  • stars52

marci is sooo hot the rest are good to does anyone have a papertowl?

Posted: August 10, 2006 10:56 AM
    stars52
  • ringo380

I agree with ot3ko. I'm a guy, and while I appreciate your average model as much as the next, women who play games have an added allure to them, and would be much more fitting on a gaming-focused show.

And there are plenty of them out there.

Posted: August 10, 2006 9:47 AM
    ringo380
  • ot3ko

0.o Ok. So I know guys love hot chicks. But wouldn't you rather a hot chick who plays video games? This is retarded. All I've seen so far are models on a GAMING television station. You know, there's a lot of gamer chicks out there. Including myself.

Posted: August 10, 2006 12:00 AM