Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

Free-Play Friday: Fan-Made Mario

coury
Posted August 19, 2005 - By coury

Discover the world of Mario fan games at MFGG.net, or grab yourself Super Mario Blue Twilight.

Tags: GameBreak

• Tapang573

hahahahahaha! I'm writing this almost 10 months late. Isn't great that no one is ever
    going to read this because the feature im writing about is so old. I should do this more often. I guess i could say anything i want since no one is here. here it goes: HALO IS NOT THAT GREAT OF A GAME. GOD OF WAR IS MORE OR
    LESS A BUTTON MASHER. NINTENDO SUCKS. Tee hee,
    this is fun. FINAL FANTASY IS NOT A GOOD GAME,
    STOP PLAYING IT!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, that was fun.
    Bye everyone,or should I say bye no one.

Posted: June 7, 2006 8:45 AM
    Tapang573
  • Juan_D1s1m0

AOTS KICKS COOL PEOPLE'S ASS

Posted: September 19, 2005 5:33 PM
    Juan_D1s1m0
  • xChaosx707

Turn Off sticky keys -_-

Posted: September 2, 2005 11:34 PM
    xChaosx707
  • clawmaster

I like it but the only problem is that if I press shift 5 times (the jump key) then my comp will go outta full screen and it'll have the stickykeys notification. Plz fix some controls there....

Posted: September 2, 2005 12:48 PM
    clawmaster
  • polk863

sleepy

Posted: September 1, 2005 1:27 PM
    polk863
  • Sticky_Bandit

finally, just like the New Super Mario Bros. the real mario is returning slowly. this game rocks thanks alot Free play friday!! i think for the next gen. "revilution" they better have a decent mario game.

Posted: August 26, 2005 8:01 PM
    Sticky_Bandit
  • Seadood90

Tight controls, keep up the good work!

I LOV ATTACK OF THE SHOW I LOV ATTACK OF T

Posted: August 22, 2005 1:49 PM
    Seadood90
  • xChaosx707

Yea hi Im Miko and i have another fan made mario , well i think its fan made cause its not real original levels , well its licensed to Buziol its press good and heres the link if u guys wanna get it at http://www.download.com/Mario- Forever/3000-7435_4-10344975.h tml?tag=lst-0-1 yea and yea...
    -ATTACK OF UH SHOW BAYBEH!!!!!!!!ATTACK!!WEEEEROO OO

Posted: August 22, 2005 1:49 AM
    xChaosx707
  • saverscreen

It f-ing wouldnt f-ing download, f-ing computer

Posted: August 21, 2005 2:17 PM
    saverscreen
  • magellan1501

Kevin is the man, with a big black SAQ. This game is awesome.

Posted: August 20, 2005 3:42 PM
    magellan1501
  • whyohwhy

I think the controlls were a bit off, but alltogether it's a solid game.(THANKS KEVIN SARAH YOU ROCK!!!)

Posted: August 20, 2005 3:16 PM
    whyohwhy
  • G33k0fT3ch

Well I downloaded the game so do I double-click on the blue window with marioween v on it or do I click another one?Also I can switch from apple to microsoft like you can on the show but would that mess up the game?

Posted: August 20, 2005 4:53 AM
    G33k0fT3ch
  • ShadowMan-1od

(this is ShadowMan, one of MFGG's admins)
    Whoa, mention on G4. That's pretty much mecca right there. And sorry for non-Windows users that we don't have a lot of multi-platform stuff. The programs most of us use are Windows exclusive. I'm a huge supporter of third-party OSes though.

Posted: August 19, 2005 11:11 PM
    ShadowMan-1od
  • mikepjr

Yeah, i kind of feel like they should ask the owner of things like this before just talking about it to people on live TV.

Ya know, make sure that it will not mess up a server.

Posted: August 19, 2005 10:21 PM
    mikepjr
  • blazehdgehog

Wait wait wait. Ack, you guys. You linked to the totally wrong thing, you knuckle heads! I'm gonna get in contact with Caiman, but uh, they link to a very old version from 2003.

http://www.gamershell.com/do wnload_10171.shtml

That's a link to the current (25mb, not 3mb!) version.

Posted: August 19, 2005 6:21 PM
    blazehdgehog
  • blazehdgehog

Um, hey guys. It's... me Ryan Bloom. I really wish you folks would notify a person before you link this kind of thing (email's in the manual, by the way) - I feel kind of like an ass because the explosion of popularity from this game totally killed the server it was hosted on (Marioween.tk) - don't worry, not your fault, happened three or four days ago.

But yeah, cool. I almost feel like a celebrity.

Posted: August 19, 2005 6:17 PM
    blazehdgehog
  • LaCrossechica

I Love Attack of the Show!!! You people Rock!!

Posted: August 19, 2005 4:45 PM
    LaCrossechica
  • ice_radon

Well you could have said it was only for windoze. Damnit. I am on my manintosh.

Posted: August 19, 2005 4:24 PM