Road to E3 Console a Day Giveaway
- HHOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Road to E3 Console a Day Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") begins at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific Time ["PT"]) on May 21, 2012, and ends at 8:59 a.m. PT on June 4, 2012 ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of 14 daily giveaways (each, a "Giveaway"), each with a 24 hour entry period ("Giveaway Period"). Each Giveaway is a separate sweepstakes. You may enter once per Giveaway Period via the Internet by logging on to the website at G4tv.com/RoadToE3 and following all entry directions there, and by providing all required information. Incomplete, illegible, false or deceptive entries are void. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER GIVEAWAY WILL BE ACCEPTED. G4 Media, LLC ("G4") and Ford Motor Company ("Ford," and together with G4, the "Sponsor") will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will neither be acknowledged nor returned.
- ELIGIBILITY: From the official time and date of the start of the Sweepstakes Period through the final date of prize fulfillment, you must be a lawful resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. You must also be 18 years of age or older as of the official time and date of the start of the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where restricted or prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes, and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the United States. United States law governs this Sweepstakes. Employees of Sponsor, and each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and any other entities participating in the design, promotion, marketing, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, as well as each of their parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, grandparents and in-laws, regardless of where they live) and members of their households (whether or not related), are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. The ESA Entertainment Software Association is not an official sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
- DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: Potential winner of each Giveaway will be randomly selected in a drawing on or about the business day following the end of the applicable Giveaway Period. Winner will be selected by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The return of a potential winner's notification, prize information, or the prize as undeliverable or rejection of the prize by the potential winner will result in disqualification of the potential winner and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential winners, if any. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, each entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Service Provider, online access provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. With respect to each winning entry, the winner may be required to provide proof that the winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
- PRIZES: One of the following daily prizes will be awarded as set forth below: Xbox 360 250 GB ("Xbox"); PlayStation3 160 GB ("PS3"); Nintendo 3DS ("3DS"); Alienware M11x Laptop ("Alienware M11x"); or PlayStation Vita ("Vita"). Approximate retail value ("ARV") of all prizes is $4,861.90.
(from 9am through
8:59am the following day):
Prize ARV 5/21 - 5/22 XBOX $299.99 5/22 - 5/23 PS3 $249.99 5/23 - 5/24 XBOX $299.99 5/24 - 5/25 PS3 $249.99 5/25 - 5/26 ALIENWARE M11x $899.00 5/26 - 5/27 3DS $182.00 5/27 - 5/28 VITA $249.99 5/28 - 5/29 XBOX $299.99 5/29 - 5/30 PS3 $249.99 5/30 - 5/31 XBOX $299.99 5/31 - 6/1 PS3 $249.99 6/1 - 6/2 ALIENWARE M11x $899.00 6/2 - 6/3 3DS $182.00 6/3 - 6/4 VITA $249.99
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Entrant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption to redeem said prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to entrants not by the Sponsor. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of each winner. Except where prohibited by law, each winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use said winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with this Sweepstakes on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review, permission or further compensation. All entries are subject to verification prior to awarding of prizes. Eligibility, age, and claims made by prize winners also are subject to verification prior to awarding of prizes.
- SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States. By participating, entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes, or (ii) printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor or its affiliates may rescind any promotion found to contain such errors without liability at its sole discretion. NEITHER SPONSOR NOR THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (UNLESS SPONSOR PROVIDES THE PRIZE WINNER WITH WRITTEN WARRANTIES). FURTHER, NO RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ACCEPTED FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
- RESTRICTIONS: Each prize package consists of only those items specifically described as part of the prize. Sponsor may at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion provide different prizes of equal or greater value. Sponsor shall not be liable to any winner or any person claiming through such winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor's sole control.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or entries; (2) technical failures of any kinds; (3) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (4) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in Sponsor's sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor's representatives. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at Sponsor's sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes and to select potential winners from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- JURY TRIAL WAIVER. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW AND AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHT HE/SHE MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ANY DOCUMENT OR AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO IN CONNECTION HEREWITH AND ANY OF THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY OR THEREBY.
- RULES/WINNER(S) LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, log onto to the web address listed in paragraph 1, or for a list of the name and addresses of prize winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (WA and VT residents need not affix return postage) to G4 Media, LLC, c/o Business & Legal Sweepstakes Compliance, 5750 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90036. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2012.
- SPONSORS: G4 Media, LLC, 5750 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036, and Ford Motor Company, Ford Motor Company, One American Road, Dearborn, MI 48126.
© 2012 G4 Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. "G4" is a registered trademark of G4 Media, LLC.