X-Play Best of 2009: Sports Game

Fight Night Round 4

MLB 09: The Show

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10

Wii Sports Resort

<< HANDHELD GAME INDEX GAME OF THE YEAR ACCEPTANCE >>

• gamerguy727

Fight Night Round 4?!!?! This game that had to fix their entire controls? And UFC wasn't nominated?!?!? This is just...pathetic. At least FN4 should have won.

Posted: December 20, 2009 5:42 PM
    gamerguy727
  • The Player

Im with Zorn84, Fifa should have won. I played 3 out of the 4 other nominated games but the Be A Pro mode is what sets Fifa apart. Add to it that you can customize and upgrade your Pro and then use him offline or online and play with up to 19 other online players and you have an amazing sports experience. Even my friends who have never played soccer in real life love this game and it has even given them an appreciation for the sport.

Posted: December 18, 2009 8:04 PM
    The+Player
  • Zorn84

Wow, Fifa 10 should of had this for sure. FN4 is good, but it gets boring fast. Fifa has much more replayability and is so much more fun. And I also agree, why the hell wasn't NHL 10 at least nominated?

Posted: December 16, 2009 1:08 PM
    Zorn84
  • schwelly

Why isn't NHL 10 even mentioned? In my opinion I thought this was the best sports game by far. I played most of the games on this list and still think NHL 10 should have been at least mentioned and it really should have won.

Posted: December 16, 2009 1:15 AM
    schwelly
  • CyberCam

Good choice G4... although I'm a soccer fan at heart but I can't argue the fact that FN4 was an awesome game! One thing I'm curious as to why UFC2009 wasn't nominated? Oh well...

Posted: December 15, 2009 8:25 PM
    CyberCam
  • Da_Reverberator

My favorite game this year. I was shocked by how much I enjoyed it and can't wait to download 2nd dlc pack. I hoped the popularity of boxing rises over the next few years so they can have a more Modern cast to complement the legends even though they don't need it.

Posted: December 15, 2009 8:03 PM